1st Friday 24 Hr Adoration
- June 1 - 2, 2017 View Next Date
- 7:00PM - 7:00PM
Note: We host 24 hour adoration of the most Blessed Sacrament every 1st Friday of the month begining after the 6:30pm Mass on Thursday until Friday at 7:00pm.
12 Promises Given to Souls who Honor this Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart with these intentions:
- They must be held on the 1st Friday of the month
- They must be practiced for 9 consecutive months.
- Communion must be received.
- Your intention is to foster a deep and beautiful relationship with the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
These "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary is given to the world to encourage all Catholics to foster a deep love of Jesus and His Sacred Heart.
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
- I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.
- Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.
- I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.
- I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.